Thursday, November 05, 2009

Reading At Normandale Community College, November 10, 2009

The Normandale Reading Series hosts a reading by me in the Garden Room, overlooking the Normandale Japanese Garden as part of the Normandale Reading Series on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm! It's located at 9700 France Ave S, Bloomington, MN 555431. You'll be looking for the Garden Room, Kopp Student Center.

Interestingly, Normandale Community College is the first Minnesota college I've read at since receiving the National Endowment for the Arts fellowship in Literature, and I appreciate their invitation. I'll be reading a selection of work from my new book BARROW, as well as Tanon Sai Jai and On The Other Side Of The Eye.

I'm looking forward to talking to Minnesota students again! It's been a long and exciting year!

No comments: