Thursday, April 19, 2012

"What Hides and What Returns" nets 2012 Honorable Mention

I recently learned that I received an honorable mention in the Best Horror of the Year 4 Anthology for my 2011 Lovecraftian Lao Horror Story, "What Hides and What Returns," which originally appeared in the Innsmouth Free Press anthology Historical Lovecraft. I believe this set precedent as the very first Lao historical Lovecraftian horror story to appear in a horror anthology.


As additional good news, later this year we'll be seeing a special illustrated and revised edition of "What Hides and What Returns" made available with the assistance of artist Quillan Roe, whom I've collaborated with in the past for several projects including his comic Avec Tout Mon Amour. Stay tuned for more details!

No comments: